SCM

Forum: bugs

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
RE: joesp -- still can't log in [ reply ]
By: joe speigle on 2007-12-11 12:34
[forum:1002935]
can log in, I do not have write privileges to the repository yet.

RE: joesp -- still can't log in [ reply ]
By: joe speigle on 2007-12-04 09:03
[forum:1002907]
Jose,
to update the file from CVS into the download section, leave the package there, just go to edit the package ... on the "edit package" page, go to the last section (section 3) and "delete file". Click the checkbox that you are sure. When the file is deleted, then "add a file to this package" which is the new CVS version/file. That file will then be the download. In other words, simply, leave the package there, but delete the old file and add the new one. (there is no option for "update this file in this package" kind of functionality).

Please continue with the responses and bug fixes. I have no SSH or CVS logins open to me now, it is simpler if you do that for now. The bug fixes are not many, either.

Good luck.

Joseph.

joesp -- still can't log in [ reply ]
By: joe speigle on 2007-12-04 08:58
[forum:1002906]
Jose, long time no contact.
Basically, I still can't login via SSH or CVS so I can't help with the bugs which come in.
I did update the download file with your changes from CVS however.
Best of luck in all we do, this project is doing well, with lots fewer bug reports than we had at gborg.
People, I cannot repeat enough, *****please use and send us the SQL which causes the problem so we can include it in the test cases. We have lots of SQL to not break out there now *******

Thanks.

Joseph