SCM

Forum: help

Monitor Forum | Start New Thread Start New Thread
Manhood Working - Discover What Penis Pumps Live Up to Their Promises Glod Watches [ reply ]
By: effifyhauch effifyhauchCS on 2013-01-23 13:58
[forum:1020498]
Come Fourth of July and it's time to play hostess and receive friends and neighbors for a Patriotic party. If you're looking for themes and a few ideas for a 4th of July party, then do not start planning till you have read all our ideas: 1. Snap, Crackle and Pop Fourth of July Party This can make for an enjoyable kids party. Focus on announcements that produce a popping sound as you open them to set the mood for the party. For party projects and activities, select from creating Alka Seltzer Rockets, popping loading pockets, non-fire popping fireworks etc. 2. Uncle John Party Because of this party, the invitations will without doubt characteristic Uncle Sam photographs. Perhaps the party activities range from dressing like Uncle Sam and making Yankee Doodle Hats. 3. Fourth of July Picnic Get wild with a picnic party. Arrange a cycle march for kids and have outdoor games and races for kids. Ensure that you use paper tablecloths, napkins and other arrangements in order to avoid the problem of clearing up following the party. 4. Fourth of July Pool Party If you have your own pool, ask family and friends for a pool party. Keep arrangements white, red and blue and hold the selection to a simple barbecue or picnic fare. Don't forget the mosquitoes to be kept away by the citronella candles. Swimming races will generate enough enjoyment for the day. 5. Fourth of July Beach Bash Host a beach party both on a nearby beach or transform your lawn right into a beach with beach-themed things. The dress code for the party may be swimsuit or Hawaiian clothing. Function refreshing drinks and snacks to opt for them. Beach crafted favors could be made at home quickly or purchased from a store at a price. ____________________________________________ Discover Watch Watches up to 80% Off. Top Styles, Brands.

RE: Installation tarball appears incomplete [ reply ]
By: Stéphane Schildknecht on 2009-07-30 14:07
[forum:1005235]
Hi Steven,

First of all, let me tell you there's no "main" window at the moment. I was working on a "dialog" one, but had no time to complete it, yet. I hope I'll quickkly find time to.

To install it, there is not really more to do than unpack it where you want, and edit slony_include.h.

(You could also link all .sh files from the "outils" directory to /usr/local/bin, or some place else that would be in your path...)

1. Unpack the whole thing

tar xf slony1-ctl-HEAD.tar.gz

2. Go into the main directory

cd slony1-ctl/slony-ctl

3. Edit the configuration file

vi etc/slony_include.h

PG is the directory that contains the "bin" directory for your PostgreSQL installation (e.g. /usr/lib/postgresql/8.3 or /opt/PostgrePlus/8.3)

SL_PATH is directory for slony installation, where bin directory with slon, slonik and slon_logshipper are (e.g. /opt/PostgrePlus/8.3 or /usr/local).

SLON_CTL is path to installation for slony1-ctl/slony-ctl.

The other ones should be deduced from the previous ones.

4. Set bases.h and relations.h

5. You should then be able to use the scripts.

By: Steven Huang on 2009-07-28 03:58
[forum:1005232]
Hi Stephane,

Could you tell me how should I install this slony-ctl, step by step? also how do I bring up the "main" windows (if available) and use this wonderful tool?

Thanks for your help, this tool is a great resource for all of us! what you did is good~ ^_^

By: Stéphane Schildknecht on 2009-06-04 16:42
[forum:1005090]
Thomas,

First of all, let me apologize for the late answer to your question.

In fact, the SLON_TOOLS variable is useless yet.

You should set SLON_CTL to the installation directory, SL_PATH could be set to /usr in your case.

The other variables should be correctly deduced from these two.

Best regards,
Stéphane

By: Thomas Fee on 2009-04-26 21:00
[forum:1004894]
I correct myself -- The README does say that I have to edit slony_include.h

By: Thomas Fee on 2009-04-26 20:58
[forum:1004893]
I should probably provide a little more detail. I am using CentOS with the current standard Postgres version for CentOS, which is 8.1.11. I have added yum.pgsqlrpms.org to my repository set, for the appropriate version of Postgres, and have installed Slony-I using yum so that Slony-I is at version 1.2.15-4.

Because of the RPM installation, the directories are going to be different from what the developers are familiar with. For example, while editing slony_include.h, I realized that I do not have a SLON_TOOLS=${SL_PATH}/tools directory. My binaries are all under /usr/bin.

** Is it unecessary for me to edit slony_include.h? The README files do not say that I have to edit the file. **

Installation tarball appears incomplete [ reply ]
By: Thomas Fee on 2009-04-26 20:48
[forum:1004892]
I need help installing slony1-ctl. I downloaded and inflated the tarball. Under slony1-ctl/slony-ctl, there are only two directories: etc and outils. There is no tools directory as mentioned in the first paragraph of the README.en file. The README.fr file says that outils contains all the needed files. So in the etc/slony_include.h file, should I set SLON_CTL to the parent of the etc and outils directories; and then change SLON_OUTILS to $SLON_CTL/outils?