The Top 7 CLA Supplements Reviewed
CLA stands for Conjugated Linoleic Acid, which is a type of polyunsaturated fat, an omega-6 fatty acid. You can find 28 different forms of CLA, and all of them are full of benefits. Some of those benefits include helping with weight loss, muscle building, bone building, and improved digestion.
Where do you find CLA? You find it in animal products, which means vegans and vegetarians usually have low levels of this fatty acid. The human body requires certain fats and cannot produce them on their own, so you need to eat them. Omega-3 are anti-inflammatory; however, omega-6’s are inflammatory, which means you may need to talk to your doctor before adding this supplement.
Moreover, your body needs all types of omega fatty acids to operate properly. Find the right supplement to help you get your fill of this acid. We did all the work to help you get the best of the best without any creepy ingredients like sucralose or food dyes. The vast majority of CLA supplement drink powders are filled with fake sugars that can ruin your health. After, we answer some of your questions and offer more important information about conjugated linoleic acid.
Best CLA Supplements
Far too many supplements come with fake sugars and fillers you don’t and shouldn’t eat. Instead, get the Purity Labs CLA 4,500MG Safflower Oil because it’s a natural form of the acid without unnecessary additives. If you don’t fall in love with the supplement, you can get a full refund.
What’s inside the bottle? A pill capable of helping you burn fat off your belly! The only ingredients are 80 percent conjugated linoleic acid and the soft gel capsules made of gelatin, glycerin, and water. This provides you 1,500 mg of the acid per pill, and you can take up to three pills a day for up to 4,500 mg.
A single bottle contains 180 capsules for a three to six month supply, so you don’t have to keep buying a new bottle every month. Furthermore, the pills are free of GMOs, preservatives, wheat, soy, eggs, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, or gluten. Moreover, the pills are third party tested and come from a GMP certified facility.
If you try to avoid magnesium stearate, you need this supplement as it’s free of this additive. Far too many CLA supplements – especially the drink powders – are filled with terrible ingredients like sucralose and food dyes, but if you want the best health, you want to avoid unnecessary and potentially harmful ingredients. Instead, fill up on positive ingredients ready to improve your heart, mood, energy levels, brain function, joints, and help manage your weight like the Purity Labs CLA.
- ✅ TRY RISK FREE - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: FEEL GREAT OR YOUR MONEY BACK!! EVERY PURCHASE IS BACKED BY OUR 1 YEAR EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE - If you are NOT FULLY SATISFIED for any reason we will refund your money no questions asked.
- ✅ HIGHEST POTENCY CLA: Our supplement contains 100% PURE, NON-STIMULATING, NON-GMO Safflower Oil, to form a highly concentrated supply of CLA. Our softgels are free of magnesium stearate, gluten, artificial preservatives, and useless fillers.
- ✅ FORMULATED FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS: At 1,500mg of active CLA per capsule, our CLA 4,500 is one of the strongest available. As a trusted source for sports nutrition and weight loss supplements, we never skimp!
- ✅ SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR MAXIMUM QUALITY: Purity Labs goes the extra mile to ensure our supplements have passed extensive third party testing before being bottle and sold. We use only GMP certified manufacturing facilities in the USA.
- ✅ ULTIMATE SUPPLEMENT FOR WEIGHT CONTROL: Conjugated Linoleic Acids help build lean muscle, jump start metabolism, and reduce body fat. Perfect addition to your diet and workout plan that won't bulk you up!
Get your fill of CLA from the GNC Total Lean CLA Supplement. As your body cannot produce its own CLA, you may need a little help if your diet isn’t providing enough. With this supplement, you get a scientifically formulated formula to improve your body composition. Weight lifters will love the improved lean muscle tone, extra fuel for energy, and fat metabolism.
The supplement only has three ingredients, all of which are fabulous – conjugated linoleic acid, gelatin, and glycerin. You don’t get sugar, starch, artificial colors or flavors, sodium, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, or dairy. GNC suggests you take two gel caps twice a day. With 2,000 mg of CLA per two pills, if you took the recommended dosage, you would get 4,000 mg total.
Next, the normal dosage you need per day of CLA is about three to six grams per day. A 180 pill bottle provides a 45 day supply of conjugated linoleic acid. Now you can get totally lean with a supplement ready to improve your muscles, bones, metabolism, and energy levels to fuel your workouts.
A few customers did experience nausea with the supplement, so take it with food if you have a delicate stomach. Also, the supplement does cost a little more than some of the other options, but it’s worth it for quality ingredients and no additives. Fitness enthusiasts should consider this supplement to improve their body composition.
- Because We Can’T Produce Cla, We Can Only Get It Through Our Diet Or Supplements&Mdash;And There Are Plenty Of Benefits We Are Missing Out On. Gnc Total Lean Cla Is Scientifically Shown To Improve Body Composition, Improve Lean Muscle ToneAnd Fuel Energy And Fat Metabolism Without Stimulants.Gnc Total Lean Products Were Created To Help You Take Control Of Your Weight Loss Goals, Focus On Your Health And Still Be Totally You. Benefits: Contains 2000Mg Of
- Improves Body Composition
- Improves Lean Muscle Tone
- Fuels Energy And Fat Metabolism Without Stimulants
- Gluten Free
Burn fat with the CLAOne Weight Management Supplement from NutraOne Nutrition. The pill can also support overall health, improve bone strength, and boost your immune system. Moreover, the supplement can assist with weight loss through appetite supplement without any stimulants. The company even claims the supplement can target stubborn fat areas.
Get 1,000 mg of CLA active blend with 80 percent CLA from safflower oil. The inactive ingredients include gelatin, glycerin, and carob. You have probably heard of gelatin and glycerin, but what about carob? It’s a cocoa alternative that’s low in fat and sodium but high in fiber and antioxidants. Moreover, it can relieve diarrhea and can easily add fit into your diet.
The supplement provides 750 mg of polyunsaturated fat – that is the good fat in moderation to avoid inflammation. It’s a stimulant-free supplement free of caffeine. CLA is the natural metabolism booster ready to help with natural weight loss, and its made in a safe environment. Take a safe and natural supplement designed to improve your health for 90 days by taking one soft gel a day. Lastly, it’s the perfect option for people who want a low dose or those with inflammation issues.
- Weight Loss*: Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA Supplement) is a natural weight loss aid that helps you burn fat and lose weight.* Regular use can also function as an appetite suppressant and metabolism booster.* Weight loss doesn’t have to be hard. Let CLAOne help.
- Stimulant Free*: Many weight loss supplements are loaded with caffeine and other stimulants that can leave you feeling jittery or wired.* CLAOne is a non-stimulant fat burner that helps you target unwanted weight without the excess side-effects of a stimulant.*
- Metabolism Booster*: When it comes to weight loss, perhaps nothing is as crucial as your metabolism.* CLAOne can promote a fast metabolism in a natural and healthy way.*
- Made in the USA: All NutraOne premium supplements are made in the USA at our cGMP facility. All of our natural weight loss supplements, as well as our other products are formulated in a safe environment.*
- Our Motto: We stand by our products and your pursuit to live a healthy and happy life. If you aren’t pleased with your purchase, let us know and we’ll refund your order no questions asked.
Although it’s a little pricy, the Natural Factors, CLA Tonalin Supplement allows you to reduce body fat. Tonalin is purportedly a high-quality form of CLA, and it comes from safflower oil extract. You can make this supplement your secret weapon to stop fat storage and reach your fitness goals.
The supplement supports healthy sensitivity to insulin to promote muscle metabolism. Also, the supplement offers 2,000 mg of Tonalin CLA blend and 1620 mg of conjugated linoleic acid for a total of 2 grams of polyunsaturated fat. The only inactive ingredients include the soft gel caps made of gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and caramel for color).
Take one or two soft gel capsules a day for three months or take the supplement up to three times a day for a one month supply. You should take the supplement before food if possible, depending on your stomach’s sensitivity level. All this and no artificial ingredients or additives, including GMOs, or gluten.
The German product can help to reduce fat in your body. It’s lower on our list, though, because Tonalin has mixed results and could be responsible for vascular damage and increased liver fat. If you have any liver issues, speak with your doctor before taking this supplement.
- FIT, HEALTHY, HAPPY: CLA Tonalin 1000mg is designed to support healthy weight management and lean muscle growth.
- YOUR SECRET WEAPON: Conjugated Linoleic Acid, or CLA, helps control the body's fat storing process to support your fitness goals.
- BUILD UP: Linoleic acid supports the growth of lean muscle mass and helps reduce body fat.
- STAY WATCHFUL: Our formula supports healthy sensitivity to insulin, which in turn promotes muscle metabolism.
- OUR PRIVILEGE, OUR PASSION: Natural Factors is in business to sustainably contribute to the lives of our customers and communities we serve.
Find out why thousands of people trust the BulkSupplements Conjugated Linoleic Acid. You can pick from two sizes – 100 or 300 soft gel’s to get the exact amount that you need. Both are easily in the budget, though, and it means you don’t have to buy a new bag as often. The supplement helps to increase muscle mass and helps to maintain a healthy weight in healthy individuals.
The CLA by Bulk Supplements avoids unnecessary inactive ingredients, which is why this option only includes bovine gelatin, glycerin. Moreover, the vast majority of the pill is 78 percent of conjugated linoleic acid from safflower oil in 1,000 mg dosages per pill. The lower dosage means you can customize the dose to suit your needs.
Furthermore, the brand uses an FDA, and GMP inspected facility, and each supplement is tested in house for purity. Most of their supplements are free of any additives, and they are a fabulous company dedicated to transparency and saving their customers money on health-improving products. Finally, true to form this supplement is free of sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten, and additives.
- Promotes healthy muscle mass*
- Assist in maintaining healthy weight in already healthy individuals*
- Lab-Tested for quality & purity
- No Additives. No Fillers.
The RSP CLA 1000 Conjugated Linoleic Acid Max Strength Softgels help you with weight management, lean muscles, metabolism, and even immune support. They offer a natural way to stimulate free fat burn for healthy weight loss. Also, the supplement can help support lean muscle mass and even help with your exercise performance. Now you can break down your fat stores.
Use the pills to add 1,000 mg of conjugated linoleic acid to your diet from safflower seed oil. With the smaller dosage, you can add the exact amount you want to your diet. Next, the pills have very few inactive ingredients that leave you with just gelatin, glycerin, purified water, and natural color, but you don’t get a ton of additives or fillers. Always take this supplement as a part of a healthy diet.
The pills are 100 percent tested in a GMP certified facility. Furthermore, the company utilizes third-party testing for purity. One bottle holds 180 servings for a six month supply unless you take more than once per day. The pills can cause nausea for some people, so take them with food if you have a delicate stomach prone to problems.
- NATURAL, HEALTHY WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT - Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring unique fatty acid that has been shown to help reduce body fat, support lean muscle mass, and improve exercise performance.
- PROVEN STIMULANT FREE FAT BURNER - CLA has been shown to support the breakdown of fat stores while helping to maintain lean body mass without the unwanted calories of traditional food sources, making it a powerful, stimulant free fat burner supplement for men and women.
- LOW RISK METABOLISM BOOSTER - Enjoy RSP Nutrition CLA as a safe, jitter-free metabolism enhancement supplement. CLA is known to complement a healthy diet and exercise by increasing metabolic rates, boosting the immune system, and keeping cholesterol at healthy levels.
- SAFE & COMPREHENSIVE FORMULA - Each RSP Nutrition CLA Softgel contains 1, 000mg of CLA Blend, which includes Safflower Seed Oil for maximum potency and efficacy, ensuring maximum effectiveness and comprehensive weight management, making it a safe alternative to diet pills.
- 100% TESTED & GMP CERTIFIED - All ingredients in RSP Nutrition CLA are scientifically researched, tested, and manufactured in a GMP certified lab. Take the guessing game away and take control of your supplement stack knowing you're being backed by RSP's quality guarantee.
For a mid-range dosage, take the Max Potency CLA 1250 by Sports Research. They also offer the highest potency too. It’s the perfect addition to a healthy diet and exercise regime. While many brands fail to even mention what the potency level is, this company offers two levels – 80 percent and 95 percent. They even designed a high-quality bottle with a flip-top cap too.
As for nutrition, the pills offer 1250 mg of safflower seed oil, which offers 1187 mg of CLA. The inactive ingredients include the soft capsules made of kosher gelatin, non-GMO vegetable glycerin, purified water, and carob. Moreover, the supplement is free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, or gluten.
The pills are tested for GMOs by Igen to prove their legitimacy. Also, the supplement is third-party tested for quality, and they make the pills in a GMP compliant facility for good manufacturing practices. The oil pills may cause stomach discomfort, so consider taking with food. A bottle of 180 pills can last for up to six months, although the company suggests you take three pills a day before meals. If you want the most potent option, this is the best choice for you.
- Delivering 95% active CLA per liquid softgel
- Derived from non-GMO safflower oil
- Non-stimulating formula, no jittery side effects
- 3rd-party tested to ensure outstanding quality
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee^
Buying Guide for CLA Supplements
While CLA supplements have tons of benefits, they have some side effects too. Take a look at all the information before making a final decision. Get answers to your pertinent questions too.
CLA is the only active ingredient in the supplements above, and it’s a powerhouse ready to help you in many ways. This acid comes from meat and dairy. It’s an omega-6 fatty acid with double bonds, and there are 28 different forms of conjugated linoleic acid. Your body cannot make fatty acids, and you need to eat them in order to get them into your system.
As a polyunsaturated fat, it’s technically a trans fat, but a natural one found in food. What’s special about this fat is it can help to burn other fats, although it can be more inflammatory than other omega fatty acids. Your body needs omega fats, including omega-6, to run properly. It’s necessary to help with immunity, hormones, digestive and nervous systems too.
Omega-6 is one of the most overly consumed fatty acids in the standard western diet filled with meats and dairy. If you eat a large amount of these foods, you may not need to supplement it. If you do supplement, try to get a supplement high in omega-3 fatty acids, too, like a fish oil complex.
Benefits for Bodybuilding
CLA is a fabulous option for people invested in bodybuilding and fitness. First, the supplement helps with weight loss and fat burning by increasing your metabolism and increasing energy expenditure along with increased fat oxidation to burn bad fat. However, it doesn’t mean it will burn only stubborn fat areas as that’s unfortunately not how the body works.
Next, conjugated linoleic acid can help to regulate blood sugar and improve insulin function. As a healthy fat, it can help control diabetes, especially if you pair it with a healthy diet like a low-sugar and low-carb diet. Next, the supplement can improve immunity and fight cancer by helping your body operate properly.
Finally, the acid can help to reduce allergy and asthma symptoms, which is great news for people fighting seasonal allergies because of its ability to control inflammation. Also, it can improve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms by reducing inflammation. But what you really want to know is the supplement can improve muscle strength, especially if you take it with creatine and whey protein.
For more information about what CLA does, watch this video:
First of all, because it’s an oil, CLA can cause an upset stomach, which can be worsened by taking on an empty stomach. It can also cause diarrhea, nausea, and fatigue. Otherwise, it’s generally recognized as safe. However, high doses can cause serious health risks, such as issues for your liver and can lead to metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
Questions About Conjugated Linoleic Acid Supplements
Will I gain muscles with a CLA supplement?
CLA breaks down fat, inhibits fat storage, and uses fatty reserves as energy. This can all help with increasing muscle mass by changing the body’s fat muscle ratio to the betterment of your muscles. Moreover, it helps to hardwire you to crave better foods like proteins that can help to build more muscle mass. Some studies suggest taking about seven grams of the acid a day can increase your bodybuilding efforts and overall muscle mass.
What foods naturally contain CLA?
The best foods with CLA include grass-fed cow butter (preferably organic), full-fat dairy products like milk, cream, yogurt, and cheese, and grass-fed beef. You can also find acid in dairy products from sheep and goats. You can find smaller amounts in other grass-fed animals like lamb, veal, turkey, and seafood.
Animals without a grass-fed diet do not have higher doses of CLA. Grain-fed animals are fed mostly corn and soy, which are not healthy for them. This can lead to illness and the need for medicines and growth hormones. If you can afford it, always try to get grass-feed meat to get the healthiest meat.
At what time of day should I take CLA?
Take CLA thirty minutes before a meal three times a day. More important than when you take the supplement is that you take it with a healthy diet and exercise. Do not go over seven grams (or 7,000 mg) of CLA a day. It’s also best to take the pill with a full glass of water, too, as you should with all supplements.
The best CLA supplements are free of dyes, sucralose, and unnecessary fillers or additives. Most drink powder mixes of CLA contain such ingredients and should be avoided. Instead, take the Purity Labs CLA 4,500MG Safflower Oil because it’s free of creepy ingredients and offers a large dose of conjugated linoleic acid. Now you can build lean muscle, increase your metabolism, and even reduce body fat in the process, all with a simple pillow.
Last Updated on